The new is the benchmark against which all other single-pass printheads are compared. With its all-round superior performance, this new printhead builds on the market-leading Xaar 1002 and its predecessor, the original and groundbreaking Xaar 1001.
Find out how Oscar Ceramics, a leading tile manufacturer in Italy, benefited from using the Xaar 1003 GS12 Printhead
- Exceptionally smooth print tones and solid areas which is perfect for printing amazing life-like images, pin sharp text and bold colours
- 1000 Optimised Geometry nozzles deliver significantly improved drop placement accuracy and consistent drop volume even with heavily pigmented and high viscosity fluids
- Excellent print uniformity delivers even colour density across the printhead and the entire print width
- 8 grey levels, chosen dynamically, at 360 npi give an effective resolution greater than 1000 dpi, for Xaar 1003 GS6 and GS12.
- The Xaar 1003 GS40 for UV applications has 5 grey levels and is ideal for high build spot varnish or textured effects for improved visual appearance.