Toshiba Tec CF1L Ceramic Nozzle Printhead
Toshiba CF1 inkjet head is a highly anticipated solution for improving jetting dependability. CF1's print quality is suitable for a variety of applications such as transpromotional,
Call For Price
Smooth greyscales and excellent print quality, achieved by consistent drop formation and volumes, combined with accurate and repeatable dot placement.
Robust head design and precise manufacturing tolerances ensure high print production yields.
The Toshiba Tec CF1L Ceramic Nozzle Printhead are designed for high throughput with large drop volumes, making them ideal for applications such as ceramic decoration.
Capable of handling high viscosity and gravity fluids. UV-curing and oil-based fluids are supported. The range of applications is extensive.
The through-channel fluid recirculation system, combined with sideshooter architecture guarantees excellent jetting performance and accuracy - air bubbles, drop deflection through sedimentation, and nozzle blockages are eliminated.
Through-channel fluid recirculation benefits:
- Air bubbles and unwanted particles are
- carried away from the nozzle.
- Continuous fluid motion across nozzles
- prevents sedimentation, eliminating drop
- deflection and blockages.
- A constant fluid temperature is maintained,
- ensuring consistent drop formation.
- Auto-recovery from nozzle blockages minimizes
fluid and substrate wastage.