SII Printek, part of Seiko Holding Group, introduces the RC1536 ink circulation printhead, the newest addition to the their industrial inkjet printhead product range.
- High productivity and cost efficiency -
Featuring an extra wide print-width (108mm) enables print-bars to be configured with a small number of printheads.
Designed to work at low-voltage thereby reducing initial investment to driver electronics with the additional benefit of low energy consumption.
Isolated channel technology allows the printhead to operate at high frequency (up to 37kHz) and achieve 8 levels of greyscale with a drop range size between 13pl to 150pl.
Provides sufficient throughput for high speed industrial productions.
The high flow Ink Circulation Structure means ink constantly circulates immediately behind the nozzles at high speed. This ensures nozzles recover from blockages automatically and instantaneously, eliminating the need for routine nozzle cleaning during operation and significantly reducing ink wastage.
Ink is in constant circulation and always ready to jet, removing the need for priming or purging before starting printing. It is also suitable for Stop-and-Go operations.
The seiko RC1536 printhead ensures a long and stable operation without wasting ink or time. It allows customers to enjoy the highest possible productivity from their printhead.
- Increased spectrum of ink & fluid capabilities -
The constant ink stream within the circulation structure removes bubbles and impurities and prevents sedimentation of ink containing large pigments.
The printhead can accept a wide range of viscosities compared to conventional printheads. It is compatible with oil and UV based fluids and a water-based ink version is forthcoming.
The RC1536 is adaptable to a wide variety of applications such as ceramic tiles, corrugated cardboard, textiles, varnish, 3D, Printed Electronics and other customised fluids.
- Drop volume range from 13 to 150 [pl]
- High productivity of max. 1.500 [µL/sec] at 10 drops
- Discharge of 60 g/m² at 25 m/min (30 g/m² at 50 m/min)
- up to 10 levels of greyscale capability
- up to 37 kHz operation frequency
- 1.536 active nozzles in 4 rows
- 360 nozzles per inch
- Low voltage operation
- High flow ink circulation at nozzle level
- Wide viscosity range of ink and fluid
- Fluid types: UV, Oil, Solvent (under development)