Formulated exclusively for Roland’s TrueVIS Printer/Cutters, TrueVIS ink offers a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, broad support for uncoated and coated media, and three years of outdoor durability*.
The 500 cc pouches fit neatly into reusable cartridges and slide into a hidden ink bay for clean use and less waste. TrueVIS Ink tr-mg roland 500cc meets strict environmental standards and user demands for reduced cost ink production that doesn’t sacrifice color or image quality.
GREENGUARD Gold certified TrueVIS Ink is virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
The life span for outdoor use is based on accelerated weather testing. Results may vary depending on the location and the application. Lamination is necessary for some applications and weather conditions.
- Wide color gamut printing at a lower cost
- Convenient 500ml pouches
- No sacrificing color or image quality at production speeds
- Pouches slide into hidden ink bay for clean use and less waste
- Lasts up to 3 years outdoors with no-lamination
- Super fast dry times
- Dual CMYK (x2) plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black ink options
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified Ink UL 2818
500 cc pouches are available in CMYK, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, White.
- TR-CY Cyan, 500 cc
- TR-MG Magenta, 500 cc
- TR-YE Yellow, 500 cc
- TR-BK Black, 500 cc
- TR-LC Light cyan, 500 cc
- TR-LM Light magenta, 500 cc
- TR-LK Light black, 500 cc
- TR-WH White, 500 cc